However, as with all apps, occasionally they hang (or freeze)! The other day someone asked me what to do, and so here it is as a mini-guide:
As with iPhones and iPads, lots of apps run in the background (eating up battery and the device's working memory).
Removing the Weebly app from the background usually solves any problem.
1. Double tap your home button (on iOS 7) and this screen should appear:
3. Once you have 'flicked' the Weebly app, reopen it in the normal way and it should work!
Got iOS 6?
1. Double tap the home button. Then a bar of apps running in the background will appear along the bottom.
2. Hold the Weebly app down until it goes 'wobbly', then click the X button.
3. Reopen the app in the normal way.
It worth clearing these apps every so often so your device will work more smoothly. Hope it helps.